If there are 100 symbols, it is very irritating to click 100 times to remove all symbols in the velocity app. Please provide a option to remove all symbols at once.
Thank you for the feedback. We have this Under Consideration and will update the progress once we finalize ensuring that it does not hamper any other procedure including unsubscribing the symbols etc.
after 20 months :)
In the meanwhile, you can follow the below Steps to remove all 100 symbols from Velocity in One-Go.
NOTE: Make sure you have removed those 100 symbols from Amibroker (if you are using it), before removing all the 100 symbols from Velocity.
Amibroker does provides option to select all the symbols (which you don't need) and Delete them all in One-Go (make sure Velocity is closed, while Deleting symbols from Amibroker).
Once all the symbols has been removed from Amibroker > Close Amibroker and follow the below method:
1) Go to "C:" drive of your computer
2) Program Files (x86)
3) TrueData (folder)
4) TrueData Velocity 2.0 (folder)
5) Open text file named > activesymbols.txt (snapshot below)
6) Now open activesymbols.txt file
7) Press "Ctrl+A" to select all the symbols in this file (snapshot below)
8) After selecting all the symbols > Press "Delete" > this will delete all the symbols in this file
9) Now, click on "Save" button to save the file (snapshot below)
10) Now Start "TrueData Velocity" and you will see all the symbols has been REMOVED from Velocity (snapshot below).
Hope this helps you for the time being...
Thanks Sorabh :),
Comments have been locked on this page!